My daughter Mira wearing her First 2000 Days shirt at a local outdoor market in Greenville, NC on 8/26/15.
Meet a 2,000 Days Champion
Vivian I. Correa is a native Puerto Rican, and has worked extensively with culturally diverse young children and their families. She has experience in developing training programs for children with disabilities (birth to age five) and their families. Dr. Correa’s expertise … Continue readingView All Champions>>
- Samantha DooiesWilmingtonNew Hanover / Pender District Attorney's Office
- Nicole AtkinsonCharlotteYouth and Famiily Services
- Kate DanielsGoldsboroWayne County Chamber of Commerce
- Judge Louis A. Trosch, Jr.CharlotteJuvenile Court
- Pastor James King, Jr.MayodanJesus Deliverance