Deb Pattison is the Director of Human Resources at KS Bank in Smithfield. As a community bank, Deb and the KS Bank team are passionate about their positive impact on the communities they serve. One of the key ways that the bank is serving the community is by supporting education. Deb knows that no level of education is more important than a child’s First 2000 days. The key learning and skills developed during this time will carry a child into an adult life that’s filled with opportunities to benefit themselves and the community where they live, work and play!
Meet a 2,000 Days Champion
Vivian I. Correa is a native Puerto Rican, and has worked extensively with culturally diverse young children and their families. She has experience in developing training programs for children with disabilities (birth to age five) and their families. Dr. Correa’s expertise … Continue readingView All Champions>>
- Shannon NewsomeReidsvilleReidsville Christian Church
- George SawyerNew BernSawyer's Lawn Care
- Judge Louis A. Trosch, Jr.CharlotteJuvenile Court
- Pat KahleUnion CountyUnion County Chamber of Commerce - President
- Wayne JohnsonEdenTrinity Wesleyan