Deb Pattison is the Director of Human Resources at KS Bank in Smithfield. As a community bank, Deb and the KS Bank team are passionate about their positive impact on the communities they serve. One of the key ways that the bank is serving the community is by supporting education. Deb knows that no level of education is more important than a child’s First 2000 days. The key learning and skills developed during this time will carry a child into an adult life that’s filled with opportunities to benefit themselves and the community where they live, work and play!
Meet a 2,000 Days Champion
- Kate DanielsGoldsboroWayne County Chamber of Commerce
- George SawyerNew BernSawyer's Lawn Care
- Judge Louis A. Trosch, Jr.CharlotteJuvenile Court
- Clifford BarnettWilmingtonWarner Temple AME Zion
- Nicole AtkinsonCharlotteYouth and Famiily Services