Deb Pattison is the Director of Human Resources at KS Bank in Smithfield. As a community bank, Deb and the KS Bank team are passionate about their positive impact on the communities they serve. One of the key ways that the bank is serving the community is by supporting education. Deb knows that no level of education is more important than a child’s First 2000 days. The key learning and skills developed during this time will carry a child into an adult life that’s filled with opportunities to benefit themselves and the community where they live, work and play!
Meet a 2,000 Days Champion
Buncombe County Sheriff Van Duncan was born in Spruce Pine, NC. He holds degrees from Western Carolina University and North Carolina State University. Sheriff Duncan has worked in law enforcement since 1986 as a Patrolman, Patrol Sergeant, Patrol Lieutenant and … Continue readingView All Champions>>
- Wayne JohnsonEdenTrinity Wesleyan
- George SawyerNew BernSawyer's Lawn Care
- Pat KahleUnion CountyUnion County Chamber of Commerce - President
- Kate DanielsGoldsboroWayne County Chamber of Commerce
- Clifford BarnettWilmingtonWarner Temple AME Zion