Deb Pattison is the Director of Human Resources at KS Bank in Smithfield. As a community bank, Deb and the KS Bank team are passionate about their positive impact on the communities they serve. One of the key ways that the bank is serving the community is by supporting education. Deb knows that no level of education is more important than a child’s First 2000 days. The key learning and skills developed during this time will carry a child into an adult life that’s filled with opportunities to benefit themselves and the community where they live, work and play!
Meet a 2,000 Days Champion
Kit Cramer is president and CEO of the Asheville Area Chamber of Commerce. She has emphasized the importance of growing jobs, acting as a voice for business and helping Chamber members thrive while pursuing the Chamber’s mission of “building community … Continue readingView All Champions>>
- Nicole AtkinsonCharlotteYouth and Famiily Services
- Julius H. CorpeningWilmington5th Judicial District Court
- Pat KahleUnion CountyUnion County Chamber of Commerce - President
- Kate DanielsGoldsboroWayne County Chamber of Commerce
- Pastor James King, Jr.MayodanJesus Deliverance