Deb Pattison is the Director of Human Resources at KS Bank in Smithfield. As a community bank, Deb and the KS Bank team are passionate about their positive impact on the communities they serve. One of the key ways that the bank is serving the community is by supporting education. Deb knows that no level of education is more important than a child’s First 2000 days. The key learning and skills developed during this time will carry a child into an adult life that’s filled with opportunities to benefit themselves and the community where they live, work and play!
Meet a 2,000 Days Champion
Dale Jenkins is the Chief Executive Officer of Medical Mutual Holdings, Inc. of which the flagship company is Medical Mutual Insurance Company of North Carolina. This physician owned company specializes in writing medical liability insurance for healthcare professionals. When Jenkins … Continue readingView All Champions>>
- George SawyerNew BernSawyer's Lawn Care
- Judge Louis A. Trosch, Jr.CharlotteJuvenile Court
- Pat KahleUnion CountyUnion County Chamber of Commerce - President
- Kate DanielsGoldsboroWayne County Chamber of Commerce
- Wayne JohnsonEdenTrinity Wesleyan