In Wake County, Reggie Winston is on a barber book tour, traveling to elementary schools to read to pre-k to 2nd-grade students. The book that he premieres is entitled, “Bippity Bop, Barbershop.” Reggie wears his barber smock and reads beside his colorful barber pole. He has his barber station set-up where the children are able to learn about and hold his tools.
Meet a 2,000 Days Champion
Jim Goodnight is the CEO of SAS, the world’s leading business analytics software vendor. As a champion of education reform, Goodnight is leading some of North Carolina’s most prominent CEOs in spearheading policy solutions that will help develop a workforce … Continue readingView All Champions>>
- Wayne JohnsonEdenTrinity Wesleyan
- Shannon NewsomeReidsvilleReidsville Christian Church
- Pastor James King, Jr.MayodanJesus Deliverance
- Pat KahleUnion CountyUnion County Chamber of Commerce - President
- Steve BrewingtonHolly SpringsHolly Springs Police Department