Deb Pattison is the Director of Human Resources at KS Bank in Smithfield. As a community bank, Deb and the KS Bank team are passionate about their positive impact on the communities they serve. One of the key ways that the bank is serving the community is by supporting education. Deb knows that no level of education is more important than a child’s First 2000 days. The key learning and skills developed during this time will carry a child into an adult life that’s filled with opportunities to benefit themselves and the community where they live, work and play!
Meet a 2,000 Days Champion
Corina Knott is an account executive with Interstate Outdoor, Inc. in Selma. She is a board member of the Smithfield/Selma Chamber of Commerce and the Central Johnston Rotary Club. Corina lives in Garner with her husband Brendan and their 14-month … Continue readingView All Champions>>
- Wayne JohnsonEdenTrinity Wesleyan
- Julius H. CorpeningWilmington5th Judicial District Court
- Pat KahleUnion CountyUnion County Chamber of Commerce - President
- Shannon NewsomeReidsvilleReidsville Christian Church
- Kate DanielsGoldsboroWayne County Chamber of Commerce